Pet Friendly apartments in
NW Washington, DC
Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in NW Washington, DC.
Welcome to The Chesapeake A true NW Connecticut Avenue landmark.
Ideally located in one of DC’s most sought after neighborhoods, The Chesapeake Apartments offers a wonderful combination of historic charm and modern convenience in NW Washington DC.
Every studio, 1 & 2 bedroom pet friendly apartment home includes unique features that are reminiscent of its Art Deco roots. The beautifully designed building has recently been renovated to include a complete business center and upgraded apartments.
Energize body, mind and spirit in our fitness center and resident lounge – complete with billiards, media center and much more.
The Chesapeake is just 3 blocks from the Van Ness Metro and four miles from I-495 – convenient for both in-town and suburban commuters.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Hookup
- Ceiling Fan
- Hardwood Floors
- Walk-in Closet
- Unique Art Deco, Custom Designed Apartments
- Rent Includes Free Gas Cooking & Heating, Water, & Trash
- Pre-wired for Cable & High-Speed Internet
- Fully Equipped Kitchens
- Gas Cooking
- 9-foot Ceilings & Light-filled Rooms
- BBQ Area
- Billard Room
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Area
- 3 Blocks to Van Ness Metro Station
- Close to Rock Creek Park & Park W/ Tennis Courts
- Reserved Garage Parking
- Laundry Facility with Smart Card technology
- On-Site ATM
- On-site Dry Cleaning
- Zip Car Available
- 2 Passenger & Freight Elevators
- Controlled Access Bike Storage
Maximum 2 Pets per Apartment.
call for information
Cats - 2 allowed, One time Fee $300.00, Rent $20.00
Dogs - 2 allowed, One time Fee is $600 for 1 dog and $750 for 2 dogs
Dogs - 2 allowed, Pet Rent is $60/month for 1st dog and $40/month for 2nd dog
Direction to The Chesapeake Apartments
NW Washington, DC 20008